Saturday, November 7, 2009

Morning Wall of Happy



These are my rainbow faeries. The prism I have hanging in the window casts the most vividly glorious rainbows all over the wall and the floor. When I'm walking out from my bedroom, ready to leave for work, I always stop in my tracks to gaze at their encouraging spirit of happiness. "Good morning, my rainbow faeries!" I can almost hear them giggling and warming my soul for the day ahead of me. Some days I stand so I have a rainbow on my face, or on my heart. This HAS to be a good thing. It feels good. Sometimes I hold a rainbow in my hand or let it cast onto my bare foot.

I discovered that as the world changes its tilt, I lose them. I'll have to try different spots in the house, because I miss their daily greetings. They just returned in the last month. Hmmmm, they are seasonal!!!

The picture doesn't do them justice. Come over and see them. You'll be uplifted.

1 comment:

cathmom said...

Only a TILTED HALO would know that the world changes its tilt.
pretty little faeries