Saturday, September 17, 2011

Cotton



I just spend the past 2 days in an Apple training for using iPod/iTouches in my classroom with my students. SOOO much was presented, and I arrived at this training with no background experience, so most of the time I was in high frustration mode. On the second day of training, in the afternoon, with an over-saturated brain, we finished the training with iMovies. I loved this part, and was able to soak in the very lowest level, basic skills of creating an iMovie. My colleagues wondered about me and my enthusiasm, but mostly, they wondered why I had a complete series of pictures already downloaded onto my computer, of the progress of cotton growing.


What can I say? I'm the daughter of a cotton farmer.

1 comment:

cathmom said...

oh, baby, here Comes the sun