Monday, January 21, 2013

Chicken Man

If you only knew the process I took to get this video onto my blog, well.... then you could explain to me how I did it.  I've wanted to share this since summer, 2011.  I'm ashamed to expose the extent of my computer illiteracy.  I should know more.  But, I don't.  I've officially entered "that generation" --- the generation that doesn't understand steps that are second-nature simple to anyone born after 1970.
 
During this process I downloaded Picasa (it may have already been on my computer), but I haven't an idea how to use it.  I used a google account that has nothing to do with my blogger account.  I saw pictures that moved to Picasa, that I've never seen before,  but I know they're from my camera.
 
I'm really stressed and more than a little freaked out.
But, the happy ending is watching these two happy girls dance to their special IG song. They heard the first notes of the song, handed over their babies to Cathy and me, and danced their happy hearts out.  All worth the computer stress.
Layton, Utah, July-2011. 
 
 

2 comments:

Lovely Lindsay said...

ah! why can't i see the video???!

auntgigi said...

Lindsay,

I am crying that you can't see this adorable video! You can hear IG singing Chicken Man, and a silhouette of you and Amy dancing. It is the cutest of cute!! I'll keep trying.