Saturday, January 9, 2010

guide me


Guide me into 2010

experience more
eat right
stop, breathe, appreciate
spend time with the real people
outdoors
spirit
connections
paint
essential oils
enjoy my crystals
add to the garden
10 minutes a day of quiet thought
remind myself they are children, not testing stats
take Jake on a road trip
Ukiah
expanding light retreat
Jackson Hole
Phoenix
Sedona
visit my brother
prepare myself
exercise (I mean it!)
journal write
step out of comfort zone more
1 new dish a month (one that lasts)
stray from the plan when necessary (and often)
remember "myaswell"
smoky barriers only
carry my happiness with me




..........to be continued

2 comments:

cathmom said...

Myaswell turn right. See where it takes you. This pretty Sunday morning I wished you were here. We would wear the uniform and wander.

cathmom said...

Yes, please take Jake on a field trip- head east