Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Time To Be



Progress isn't achievement. Progress is fluid. Achievement is a landmark on the way.


I want a bowl of black sand for some of my crystals. It is a desire.
It's time to order more palo santo. I'm burning my last stick.
I'm daily addicted to Ciao Bella's Sicilian Blood Orange sorbet. It's my summer love.
I think I'll go to Yellowstone.
I'm alone and breathing peacefully.
I bought a kettlebell for exercising, and I like it.
A weird car just drove slowly past the house. Looks like an old-fashioned unmarked car. Dragnet.


This is what happens when I have time to think. When I own my days and the freedom of my thoughts. I have the luxury of random thinking, a mental skip-a-long for my own enjoyment.

My brain is wandering through it's own garden of thoughts.

1 comment:

diane said...

I love visiting your mind's garden. Thanks for inviting me in.