Saturday, April 9, 2011

My July plan is morphing

                                             Lemoore



                                               to South Jordan




                                          a Franti first for me



                 and  IG in Layton !?!
                (quote... "What's this world coming to?)




                          from South Jordan to Sedona

                           THEN!
                         I saw this picture, and started to change my mind.


                                     My stomach got queasy

                                  THEN!
                                I remembered posting
                                 this picture  on 1-1-11



The journey to our dreams is not always a straight path.  It is not always easy, and often, there are scary bridges that make us want to turn around. 


I'm taking the long way to this dream.  I'm crossing the bridge.  I'm singing the song. 

2 comments:

Lovely Lindsay said...

i'm teaching a lesson to some young girls at church tomorrow on this very subject. the 'i can do hard things' subject. wanna teach it for me?

cathmom said...

SoJo is ready for you! I am bridge phobic too. You can do that one. Not scary, especially in the daytime. Not a word o' lie.