Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 - Amaze

 I wish I'd invented this

I love each and every one of the thoughts on it.  I've printed out a copy of it, on some very cool brown stock paper.  I plan on placing it somewhere in my home, as a reminder to love the sentiments each day.   Let's play!

My initials are GW -    Go Places  Wonder           

What do your initials tell you to do?

OR.... new game.....

Go Places
Imagine
Never Quit
Amaze Yourself

I had already decided that my 2012 root word would be "amaze"

Be amazing
Be amazed
Recognize others and their amazing qualities
Notice things that are quietly amazing 
Be in search of amazing
Create amazements

I think amaze feels like a straight shot of oxygen.
It will blind you, then insist you look again.
It will keep you awake at night,
and giggle behind your back.

I wish I had a Z in my name.
                                                                              

1 comment:

cathmom said...

How did I miss this?
Cleanse
Appreciate
Trust
Hold the space
Yodel (jk, that's your talent!)