Sunday, August 29, 2010

Love Me Like Rock

I've been neglecting my crystals. I should know better, because they've proven many times, to heal me, boost me, and spiritually re-energize me when I need help. Last night, as I got ready to retreat to my bed, I looked at my variety of crystals to select which I needed to be in the bed with me. Yes, I sleep with my rocks. I hold them in prayerful meditation as I fall asleep. I decided to take my snowflake obsidian with me last night. I'd forgotten it's energy qualities, so after my decision, I went to my Crystal Bible (yes I have a crystal bible... don't judge me) to remind myself of how it could help.

*******************

Snowflake obsidian can provide balance during times of change. It aids in seeing patterns in life and recreating them in a more beneficial way. It is a stone of serenity and purity, and can shield against negativity. It is associated with the root chakra and is beneficial for the veins, skeleton, and smooth skin. Snowflake obsidian gives protection from physical and emotional harm.

*********************
Good choice.

2 comments:

diane said...

Isn't it funny how we neglect the very things that we know keep us whole? Then when we remember and go back to them, they fill us a remake us all over again.

cathmom said...

Giiiiiinaaaaaaa. . .send me a rock!