Tuesday, September 29, 2009

flu report

So far, so good. I must have just been overly tired last Friday. Still taking Vitamin C everyday, drinking Airborne when I think of it, and yesterday bought zinc to add to the growing meal of vitamins. My collegues laugh at my cup of vitamins I have with lunch.... B1, Vit.C, calcium, magnesium, fish oil, osteo biflex... I spend more time downing the supplements than I spend eating my lunch.

Weather is supposed to drop a good chunk today. Everyone was getting irritated with the extended heat. Am I the only person who remembers that September is NOT fall weather? Everyone is always so surprised when the weather stays hot through September!! October has a wonderful personality, very tempermental. October does whatever the hell it feels like doing. October does not box itself in, it is not predictable. I like October.

1 comment:

diane said...

October is the best. October 16 will be even better. ;-)
I am glad you didn't get the flu. Keep up those vitamins!!