Thursday, May 6, 2010

Water Recipe

Cucumber, fresh mint, and ginger. No measurements, go with what you feel. I find that the mint dominates in taste, while the cucumber creates an early, spring morning freshness. I was careful in adding the ginger, because I didn't want it to turn out too gingery. I peeled the ginger and only added 3 or 4 quarter sized slices. I think I'll add more.



I'm not an eager water-drinker. This is a nice water to drink. Actually, this has to be very stomach settling, with the mint and ginger.

Give it a try.

2 comments:

diane said...

Water with herbs and light fruit is delicious. If I wasn't such a plain-water drinker, I would do this all the time. Epsecially with the cucumber.
I also like orange slices and rosemary together. Mmmm.

cathmom said...

Water recipes. So cool. I'm going to buy the perfect water decanter. I like ginger but it sort of makes me sick. Dr. Frazer in WA (her name is Ginger BTW)told me it's because ginger is a hot food and I already run way hot. That's me. WAAAY HOT! Rosemary and orange. Nice. Maybe try rosemary and lemon. Let's have a water party ladies!