Friday, January 21, 2011

Apology

Blogger has added a bunch of new fonts. Since I don't know how, nor do I have the technological equipment to truly customize my blog, I'm beyond thrilled with the additional choices.

I am a child of early typewriters. The unimaginative limitations has not completely vanished from my memory. Need I tell you how delighted I was, (was it really only the late 1980's/early 1990s?) when word processing actually offered some font choices? And don't even get me going on the back flips when color choices became available!!

With all of these available fonts for my blog, I'm not going to be able to help myself. I wasn't born with this red hair, and my styles have been everything from a spiky bob (late 80s), to super short (short enough it didn't really need to be combed) permed, bangs, long, medium, shagged (not Austin Powers shagged), and ruined. If I'd do that to my hair, well.... what do you expect with font choices?

So, I shall apologize in advance, for the Wal Mart tacky changes I will be making to this blog on a regular basis. I can tell you right now, I won't be able to resist.

2 comments:

Lovely Lindsay said...

i looooooooooooooove the cursive font. it makes me happy.
love, lindsay

cathmom said...

Nice look! I only make changes when Lindsay is at the control panel!