Thursday, August 27, 2009

Dream Parties

Apparently, I was humming tunes in my sleep last night. Myles reported this morning that a couple of times during the night, I started to hum, then I would giggle. I'm glad I was having seemingly happy dreams, because I was actually in pain all night, due to pulling or straining a muscle in my butt (or, something with a nerve). I came home from work yesterday, barely able to walk. So, in spite of being painfully restless during sleep, I was enjoying some fine times in my dreams.

I don't remember last night's dream, but I do know that I dream funny. I've awakened myself more than once, from laughing in my sleep. Deep, belly laughs! My favorite dream, that I still remember from many years ago, was one which I was walking down a beach with Huey Lewis (you know... Huey Lewis and the News). We stopped to look at this glob on the sand. He said to me, "I wonder what THAT could be?!" And I answered, "It must be the Heart of Rock and Roll." In my dream, I cracked myself up, then I woke up, still laughing at my own wittiness!!

I kill myself!! LOL I've also dreamed about meeting the King of Cartoons (from the old PeeWee Herman Playhouse Show).

I wonder if I was dreaming about a karaoke bar last night?

2 comments:

diane said...

That is awesome! I have only woken myself from laughing once. I wish it happened more!
And The Heart of Rock and Roll? Yeah, you are witty. That is too funny!

cathmom said...

Diane, you may have met your match in the funny department. Gina rocks!